We just got an order in from our favorite local Cafe Ibis Coffee and Zhena’s Gypsy Tea. We love working with them since they are both Fair Trade, Organic and are just all around cool companies. The Cafe Ibis coffee is also Shade Grown and Bird Friendly so they are supper nice to our earth. People just love this coffee and tea. I got a bunch in and am almost out again.
Our Children’s Earth
Our goal is to share ways to be helpful in creating a greener world, giving fun eco friendly craft ideas and tell about our amazing store “Our Children’s Earth”
Our Children’s Earth goal is to create or sell marvelous treasures. We use items from the earth or that are recycled, up-cycled, reused, and repurposed. Supplies are purchased locally when available. We love homegrown!
Find us at www.ourchildrensearth.org
- New Air Plants are ready to take over to… instagram.com/p/Bjzf80jFEYC/…Our Children's Earth 2 weeks ago
- New clocks in the works! These are painted by… instagram.com/p/Bjk3w7pFL5o/…Our Children's Earth 3 weeks ago
- Recycled Leather earrings for your inner awesomeness to come out and say Hi! Find them at… instagram.com/p/Bh8GUimFOBR/Our Children's Earth 2 months ago
- Sneak peek of a dress for the fashion show coming up. @ The Local Artisan Collective instagram.com/p/Bgr0X6EFGog/Our Children's Earth 3 months ago
- Mittens for your cold hands over at @tlacollective @ The Local Artisan Collective instagram.com/p/Bf5EavVlI7W/Our Children's Earth 3 months ago