We just got an order in from our favorite local Cafe Ibis Coffee and Zhena’s Gypsy Tea. We love working with them since they are both Fair Trade, Organic and are just all around cool companies. The Cafe Ibis coffee is also Shade Grown and Bird Friendly so they are supper nice to our earth. People just love this coffee and tea. I got a bunch in and am almost out again.
Our Children’s Earth
Our goal is to share ways to be helpful in creating a greener world, giving fun eco friendly craft ideas and tell about our amazing store “Our Children’s Earth”
Our Children’s Earth goal is to create or sell marvelous treasures. We use items from the earth or that are recycled, up-cycled, reused, and repurposed. Supplies are purchased locally when available. We love homegrown!
Find us at www.ourchildrensearth.org
- Stop Keystone XL and DAPL. Join the Pipeline Pledge of Resistance. #noKXL #noDAPL act.350.org/sign/nokxl-nod…Our Children's Earth 2 days ago
- Boho jacket makes you look sassy and hip this Winter and Spring. #boho #jacket #patch #green… instagram.com/p/BRJ7euclrav/Our Children's Earth 3 weeks ago
- New Boho Jacket rocking the fringe. This is now over at the @tlacollective #jacket #boho… instagram.com/p/BRDup3Ul5Ai/Our Children's Earth 3 weeks ago
- We are donating mittens for the contest over at the store this month. #contest #selfiestation… instagram.com/p/BQnWfGWF2OY/Our Children's Earth 1 month ago
- RT @GlassSpiderPub: Book signing for Maryann Martinsen's "Beyond the Savanna" at @tlacollective in Ogden! Yay for local authors and book se…Our Children's Earth 1 month ago