We just got an order in from our favorite local Cafe Ibis Coffee and Zhena’s Gypsy Tea. We love working with them since they are both Fair Trade, Organic and are just all around cool companies. The Cafe Ibis coffee is also Shade Grown and Bird Friendly so they are supper nice to our earth. People just love this coffee and tea. I got a bunch in and am almost out again.
Our Children’s Earth
Our goal is to share ways to be helpful in creating a greener world, giving fun eco friendly craft ideas and tell about our amazing store “Our Children’s Earth”
Our Children’s Earth goal is to create or sell marvelous treasures. We use items from the earth or that are recycled, up-cycled, reused, and repurposed. Supplies are purchased locally when available. We love homegrown!
Find us at www.ourchildrensearth.org
- Rock climbing, surfing, trains and burgers, how to fit a weekend’s worth of fun into a day trip to Ogden via @sltrib sltrib.com/artsliving/out…Our Children's Earth 3 days ago
- New scarves that are perfect for Fall! Only $10 #scraf #scarves #fall #keepwarm #fashion… instagram.com/p/BaT10CWFpKp/Our Children's Earth 6 days ago
- I just took action on @theactionnet: Sign up for the weekly Senator Dabakis newsletter. Take action here: actionnetwork.org/forms/join-sen…Our Children's Earth 6 days ago
- Loving these boo jackets. You can find them at The @tlacollective #jacket #kimono #boho… instagram.com/p/BZ_nFrIFoeV/Our Children's Earth 1 week ago
- New kimonos. They are so soft and lovable. #kimono #fashion #ecofashion #silk #soft #whimsical… instagram.com/p/BZygicBlUxL/Our Children's Earth 2 weeks ago