I am getting so excited to celebrate Earth Day at the Ogden Nature Center Earth Day Festival. This is happening tomorrow and we will have a booth there to sell all of our great recycled, up-cycled, repurposed, reused, made from the earth treasures. While getting ready for this I found these amazing egg-shaped chocolate molds at the thrift store. I instantly knew they would make the cutest recycled crayons for the Festival tomorrow. They are turning out so cute and I will post pictures of them later. Happy Early Earth Day!
Our Children’s Earth
Our goal is to share ways to be helpful in creating a greener world, giving fun eco friendly craft ideas and tell about our amazing store “Our Children’s Earth”
Our Children’s Earth goal is to create or sell marvelous treasures. We use items from the earth or that are recycled, up-cycled, reused, and repurposed. Supplies are purchased locally when available. We love homegrown!
Find us at www.ourchildrensearth.org
- Stop Keystone XL and DAPL. Join the Pipeline Pledge of Resistance. #noKXL #noDAPL act.350.org/sign/nokxl-nod…Our Children's Earth 2 days ago
- Boho jacket makes you look sassy and hip this Winter and Spring. #boho #jacket #patch #green… instagram.com/p/BRJ7euclrav/Our Children's Earth 3 weeks ago
- New Boho Jacket rocking the fringe. This is now over at the @tlacollective #jacket #boho… instagram.com/p/BRDup3Ul5Ai/Our Children's Earth 3 weeks ago
- We are donating mittens for the contest over at the store this month. #contest #selfiestation… instagram.com/p/BQnWfGWF2OY/Our Children's Earth 1 month ago
- RT @GlassSpiderPub: Book signing for Maryann Martinsen's "Beyond the Savanna" at @tlacollective in Ogden! Yay for local authors and book se…Our Children's Earth 1 month ago