I am getting so excited to celebrate Earth Day at the Ogden Nature Center Earth Day Festival. This is happening tomorrow and we will have a booth there to sell all of our great recycled, up-cycled, repurposed, reused, made from the earth treasures. While getting ready for this I found these amazing egg-shaped chocolate molds at the thrift store. I instantly knew they would make the cutest recycled crayons for the Festival tomorrow. They are turning out so cute and I will post pictures of them later. Happy Early Earth Day!
Our Children’s Earth
Our goal is to share ways to be helpful in creating a greener world, giving fun eco friendly craft ideas and tell about our amazing store “Our Children’s Earth”
Our Children’s Earth goal is to create or sell marvelous treasures. We use items from the earth or that are recycled, up-cycled, reused, and repurposed. Supplies are purchased locally when available. We love homegrown!
Find us at www.ourchildrensearth.org
- Sneak peek of a dress for the fashion show coming up. @ The Local Artisan Collective instagram.com/p/Bgr0X6EFGog/Our Children's Earth 4 hours ago
- Mittens for your cold hands over at @tlacollective @ The Local Artisan Collective instagram.com/p/Bf5EavVlI7W/Our Children's Earth 2 weeks ago
- Vintage looking new lamp. Heading over to @tlacollective at 3 today. $99 #lamp #homedecor… instagram.com/p/Bb4clRdlwN3/Our Children's Earth 3 months ago
- Save Net Neutrality #netneutrality - Sign the Petition! chn.ge/2BfynuJ via @ChangeOur Children's Earth 4 months ago
- I made these cool wands for my son's Harry Potter themed birthday. Everyone loved them so much… instagram.com/p/BbrF6Unlgnv/Our Children's Earth 4 months ago