I am getting so excited to celebrate Earth Day at the Ogden Nature Center Earth Day Festival. This is happening tomorrow and we will have a booth there to sell all of our great recycled, up-cycled, repurposed, reused, made from the earth treasures. While getting ready for this I found these amazing egg-shaped chocolate molds at the thrift store. I instantly knew they would make the cutest recycled crayons for the Festival tomorrow. They are turning out so cute and I will post pictures of them later. Happy Early Earth Day!
Our Children’s Earth
Our goal is to share ways to be helpful in creating a greener world, giving fun eco friendly craft ideas and tell about our amazing store “Our Children’s Earth”
Our Children’s Earth goal is to create or sell marvelous treasures. We use items from the earth or that are recycled, up-cycled, reused, and repurposed. Supplies are purchased locally when available. We love homegrown!
Find us at www.ourchildrensearth.org
- RT @Kalos_Co: @radiowest @RChildrensEarth @cadeandco_com How can we get featured?Our Children's Earth 1 month ago
- Copper Enameling at Artisan Collective indieogdenutah.com/copper-enameli… via @indieogdenutahOur Children's Earth 1 month ago
- 20 Ways To Experience Ogden During June's First Friday Art Stroll! indieogdenutah.com/20-ways-to-exp… via @indieogdenutahOur Children's Earth 1 month ago
- Two new kimonos I made. #fashion #kimono #jacket #swimsuitcover #handmade instagram.com/p/BUeSqyqFezd/Our Children's Earth 1 month ago
- RT @radiowest: Still adding to our list of Utah clothing designers and producers! @RChildrensEarth and @cadeandco_com https://t.co/RCoCl8Ro…Our Children's Earth 1 month ago