I wish you all a beautiful first day of summer and many more fun days for the season!
Our Children’s Earth
Our goal is to share ways to be helpful in creating a greener world, giving fun eco friendly craft ideas and tell about our amazing store “Our Children’s Earth”
Our Children’s Earth goal is to create or sell marvelous treasures. We use items from the earth or that are recycled, up-cycled, reused, and repurposed. Supplies are purchased locally when available. We love homegrown!
Find us at www.ourchildrensearth.org
- RT @Kalos_Co: @radiowest @RChildrensEarth @cadeandco_com How can we get featured?Our Children's Earth 1 month ago
- Copper Enameling at Artisan Collective indieogdenutah.com/copper-enameli… via @indieogdenutahOur Children's Earth 1 month ago
- 20 Ways To Experience Ogden During June's First Friday Art Stroll! indieogdenutah.com/20-ways-to-exp… via @indieogdenutahOur Children's Earth 1 month ago
- Two new kimonos I made. #fashion #kimono #jacket #swimsuitcover #handmade instagram.com/p/BUeSqyqFezd/Our Children's Earth 2 months ago
- RT @radiowest: Still adding to our list of Utah clothing designers and producers! @RChildrensEarth and @cadeandco_com https://t.co/RCoCl8Ro…Our Children's Earth 2 months ago