This is such a fun website. It helps kids get excited about helping their Earth. It also has a section that helps teachers. There is a contest the kids can do and helps them to brainstorm ideas on how to protect their environment, create clean water, air etc.. This is a fun and interactive site. I hope you go check it out.
Our Children’s Earth
Our goal is to share ways to be helpful in creating a greener world, giving fun eco friendly craft ideas and tell about our amazing store “Our Children’s Earth”
Our Children’s Earth goal is to create or sell marvelous treasures. We use items from the earth or that are recycled, up-cycled, reused, and repurposed. Supplies are purchased locally when available. We love homegrown!
Find us at www.ourchildrensearth.org
- Boho jacket makes you look sassy and hip this Winter and Spring. #boho #jacket #patch #green… instagram.com/p/BRJ7euclrav/Our Children's Earth 2 weeks ago
- New Boho Jacket rocking the fringe. This is now over at the @tlacollective #jacket #boho… instagram.com/p/BRDup3Ul5Ai/Our Children's Earth 3 weeks ago
- We are donating mittens for the contest over at the store this month. #contest #selfiestation… instagram.com/p/BQnWfGWF2OY/Our Children's Earth 1 month ago
- RT @GlassSpiderPub: Book signing for Maryann Martinsen's "Beyond the Savanna" at @tlacollective in Ogden! Yay for local authors and book se…Our Children's Earth 1 month ago
- New earrings in stock just in time for Valentines or really in time to show you stand for love.… instagram.com/p/BQW5-hTjDxK/Our Children's Earth 1 month ago