I love our Button Hair Accessories:
These are fun and easy to make.
1. Get a hair barrette from the craft store.
2. Find some great vintage buttons or use old buttons off shirts that you can’t wear anymore
3. Take your glue gun and glue the buttons onto the barrette. Becareful not to burn yourself and do this over newspaper incase the glue drips off the barrette.
4. To add something fun you can also glue material or ribbon on the barrette to create some fun designs.
Have fun and enjoy making your barrettes!
- How to Make Cheerleading Bows (machinemakers.typepad.com)
- Get Creative with Buttons (apartmentguide.com)