As you can tell from our Recycled Cardboard Mighty Machines post we had a Mighty Machines Birthday party for my little guy. This was one of the activities that I came up with to do…….the kids made their own Mighty Machines out of fruit. This would also be a great snow or rainy day activity to do with the kids. They had so much fun being creative and using their imagination.
To start this I got together a variety of fruit, marshmallows, peanut butter (to use like glue), toothpicks (for the older kids to use to put their Mighty Machines together with) and plates for them to display their masterpieces on.
They had a great time with these and one of the best parts is getting to eat them after you make them…..YUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!
- Thor Party Ideas (birthdayinabox.com)
- Thanks to Curious George and Mighty Machines One Gets Checked Off The Sandbox List (thewishfactor.wordpress.com)
- Mariel’s Picks 2012 ~ Gifts for Boys Ages 3 to 6 (oneshetwoshe.com)
- Green Party Ideas (birthdayinabox.com)
- 9 Inspiring Birthday Party Ideas (redtri.com)
- Green up every celebration & holiday in 2013 (celebrategreen.net)