I love the days when I find amazing treasures. It was one of those days when I found these dress forms / mannequins. I am very excited to use these for displays at boutiques. They will be awesome to hang jewelry and more on them. I am also happy to use them for sewing. It will be nice to have different body shapes to create clothes with. I also get to use them for pictures in my online shop. And lastly I am very excited to use them as decorations for my daughter’s 16th birthday party. So many uses equals a happy me!!
Our Children’s Earth
Our goal is to share ways to be helpful in creating a greener world, giving fun eco friendly craft ideas and tell about our amazing store “Our Children’s Earth”
Our Children’s Earth goal is to create or sell marvelous treasures. We use items from the earth or that are recycled, up-cycled, reused, and repurposed. Supplies are purchased locally when available. We love homegrown!
Find us at www.ourchildrensearth.org
- Vintage looking new lamp. Heading over to @tlacollective at 3 today. $99 #lamp #homedecor… instagram.com/p/Bb4clRdlwN3/Our Children's Earth 1 month ago
- Save Net Neutrality #netneutrality - Sign the Petition! chn.ge/2BfynuJ via @ChangeOur Children's Earth 1 month ago
- I made these cool wands for my son's Harry Potter themed birthday. Everyone loved them so much… instagram.com/p/BbrF6Unlgnv/Our Children's Earth 2 months ago
- Fun jean jacket class I taught. These ladies where all so amazing in their creations they came… instagram.com/p/BbMnPHyFQGQ/Our Children's Earth 2 months ago
- Rock climbing, surfing, trains and burgers, how to fit a weekend’s worth of fun into a day trip to Ogden via @sltrib sltrib.com/artsliving/out…Our Children's Earth 3 months ago