I love the days when I find amazing treasures. It was one of those days when I found these dress forms / mannequins. I am very excited to use these for displays at boutiques. They will be awesome to hang jewelry and more on them. I am also happy to use them for sewing. It will be nice to have different body shapes to create clothes with. I also get to use them for pictures in my online shop. And lastly I am very excited to use them as decorations for my daughter’s 16th birthday party. So many uses equals a happy me!!
Our Children’s Earth
Our goal is to share ways to be helpful in creating a greener world, giving fun eco friendly craft ideas and tell about our amazing store “Our Children’s Earth”
Our Children’s Earth goal is to create or sell marvelous treasures. We use items from the earth or that are recycled, up-cycled, reused, and repurposed. Supplies are purchased locally when available. We love homegrown!
Find us at www.ourchildrensearth.org
- Two new kimonos I made. #fashion #kimono #jacket #swimsuitcover #handmade instagram.com/p/BUeSqyqFezd/Our Children's Earth 2 days ago
- RT @radiowest: Still adding to our list of Utah clothing designers and producers! @RChildrensEarth and @cadeandco_com https://t.co/RCoCl8Ro…Our Children's Earth 2 days ago
- I finally made some more Universe In a Bottle necklaces. #jewelry #fairydust… instagram.com/p/BUJ1eZ-lLMw/Our Children's Earth 1 week ago
- Boho stress heaven! Now at @tlacollective instagram.com/p/BUGfZm0lV07/Our Children's Earth 1 week ago
- Mother's Day 2017! indieogdenutah.com/mothers-day-20… via @indieogdenutahOur Children's Earth 2 weeks ago