This is a pretty easy project to do considering how cool this dance floor turns out. My brother made this floor for his wedding, so of course I can say that it was easy. I was busy in air conditioning making last weeks post of Mason Jars and he was out in the summer heat making this. So here is my quick version on how to make this awesome project.
First you need a bunch of pallets to recycle, plywood, screws, drill or screwdriver and saw (again becareful with drills, screwdrivers, saw, wood for slivers etc…):
4 easy steps…here you go:
1. First lay out your pallets for the size of floor you want
2. Lay the plywood on top of the pallets
3. Cut the plywood to the size you need
4. Screw the plywood down onto the pallets
Then all that is left to do….set up the music and dance the night away.
- Easy Peasy Pallet Table (toscanointeriors.wordpress.com)
- Safety Measures when using Pallets (palletsforhouston.wordpress.com)
- I’m Going To Make Furniture Out Of Pallets (edwardhotspur.wordpress.com)
- Cause Shipping Pallets Work (ireport.cnn.com)